Jr .NET Developer – (Greater DC area)
270net Technologies, Inc. is a small company in Frederick, Maryland looking for a .NET Developer with at least 1 year of experience (or a B.S. in Computer Science with related project experience) developing web applications. Our company works with a variety of government and private sector clients. We offer a fun, fast-paced, and challenging work environment for the right candidate including competitive salary and full benefits.
The 270net Management Team embraces a flat-management structure and believes that this model fosters creativity, ownership, innovation, and a sense of community. To this end, successful candidates will be expected to self-manage their tasks and responsibilities, while engaging and collaborating with teammates as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Primary responsibilities would include requirements collection, prototyping, technical design, development, testing, and deployment.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Working with a small team to develop a set of enterprise applications in the energy engineering field. These applications will range from web apps to mobile apps to back-end services.
- 1+ years of experience with web development (or a B.S. in Computer Science with related project experience)
- Working knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and MVC required
- Experience with or desire to learn Xamarin.Forms
- Experience with SQL Server or similar relational databases preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work closely and communicate effectively with a team
- Experience using jQuery, AJAX, and JSON preferred
We have an extremely talented and passionate team who truly exemplify the “work hard, play hard” mantra. We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits package including – Health, Dental, 401k, PTO, Paid Holidays etc. Additional perks include
- Office games (take breather from the computer with a quick game of darts, foosball, corn hole, etc.)
- Regular company events (think happy hours, picnics, bowling, etc. – not required but you’ll want to go!)
- Breakfast on Fridays
Suffice to say, we offer a challenging and enjoyable work environment for the right candidate. Salary is commensurate with experience. Valid driver’s license; U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status required.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you. We look forward to hearing from you.