Website Design: The Enable Package
You need a professional website design up and running ASAP with minimal cost and no long term commitment. Our Enable web design package is the answer for you. We understand that websites are not one-size-fits-all and your internet presence needs change depending on your current business needs. Our website designers will meet with you, get to know your unique situation and your target audience and develop a website design that fits your business.
Enable Custom Web Design Includes:
- Initial design meeting
- Development of 2 unique graphic concepts
- Creation of website template
- Integration of content management system (CMS) tool
- Up to 15 pages & content (client can add more via CMS)
- Training on all of the tools
- Website launch
Do You Have an Existing Website? You May Need:
- Domain Transfer – The client always retains domain ownership. A domain transfer is recommended for the safety of clients without an IT person on staff. 270net manages the domain(s), e.g. prevents it from expiring, points it to the correct web ﬁles and email addresses. We will need username and password for current domain account in order to initiate the transfer.
- Existing Site Setup – Only necessary if client plans to leave current host during the design & development phase of the new site and wishes to keep existing site up and running in the meantime. We will copy all current web ﬁles, host them on our servers and repoint the domain. Hosting fees will apply.
- Hosting & Domain Management – We will host and (if the domain was transferred) manage the domain for your website and email. It is necessary to host the new site on our secure servers. Our hosting is reliable and secure and includes nightly backups of files, access to web files and data 24/7 via CMS, after normal business hours emergency technical support 24/7 should you ever need it.
- Disc Space – Up to 250 MB/month
Optional À La Carte Graphics & Digital Marketing Services
- Logo Design – Our graphic designers will provide up to 10 concepts with a reasonable amount of concept revision so client receives the perfect logo. We will supply a CD with the finalized design in multiple formats, both web and print ready.
- Business Cards & Letterhead Design – We’ll design your corporate business cards and letterhead. Client receives a CD with design fiels that are ready to send to a printer.
- Monthly 4 Key SEO – Our non-contract, monthly SEO services prevents ranking degradation and, in most cases, results in a gradual climb for the most important keyword phrases. Keyword phrases can be changed at any time, but the monthly limit is 4. Client will receive a monthly report of how the site is ranking for each keyword phrase. This service is recommended for all business websites.
- Facebook for Business Setup – We’ll set up your Facebook business page, including: filling in all basic business info, professionally designing the graphics, setting the vanity URL, updating the tabs, and adding content such as images and even video (supplied by client). We will supply client with how-to documentation and best practices for successful management of Facebook page – including growing the fan base.
- MailChimp Email Marketing Account Setup & Template Design – We’ll set up your MailChimp email marketing account, supply client with how-to documentation and best practices for successful management of email blasts. We will also design a template for reuse (ideal for monthly E-Newsletters, etc.)
- Google AdWords Account Setup – If you are ready to try Pay-Per-Click advertising on Google, you’ll need an AdWords account. We will create the account for you and set up your first ad. A one hour training session and overview is included so client can learn best practices and how to manage ad bids and monthly spends.
- Monthly Blog Post or Article – Content is king! Too busy to keep up your blog or write articles for your E-Newsletters and web pages? We’ll keep a steady stream of them coming! Client provides the topic, 270net provides the content. A post/article is roughly 450 words, or one Word Document page. One revision cycle is included per post.