Join the 270net Team
Would you like to become part of the 270net Technologies team? We occasionally have openings for talented, knowledgeable individuals looking for a career in Web Design, Digital Marketing, Information Technology, or Programming in Frederick, Maryland. We have an extremely talented and passionate team who truly exemplify the “work hard, play hard” mantra. We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits package including – Health Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, Paid Holidays etc. Additional perks include:
- office games (take breather from the computer with a quick game of darts, foosball, corn hole, etc.)
- regular company events (think happy hours, picnics, bowling, etc – not required but you’ll want to go!)
- coffee and soft drinks in the office
- breakfast on Fridays
Suffice to say, we offer a challenging and enjoyable work environment for the right candidates.
How to Apply:
Review our available positions below. If you think you might be the candidate we are looking for, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Feel free to also include any additional documentation that might make our decisions easier by showing us what an outstanding candidate you really are (previous work examples, certifications, letters of reference, etc.) We hope to hear from you soon!
270net is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Current Open Positions
Mid-Level Digital Marketer
We are looking for our next digital marketing all-star for our growing Digital Marketing Team. This is a full-time, mid- level position, so some experience is required. We are looking for someone who has a passion for the field and a strong desire to learn!
Internet / Digital Marketer – You will develop and implement strategies for clients’ online marketing; helping them to utilize a variety of digital marketing tools to reach their target audience, increase conversions and report on the results monthly.
- Search Engine Optimization: identifying keywords that target audience members would search for on Google or Bing and optimizing the client’s website to rank well for those keywords.
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising: Creating and managing paid ad campaigns on Google AdWords and Bing Ads; including measuring results and maintaining clients’ budget.
- Social Media Marketing: Utilizing various social media platforms to connect with clients’ audience members to build rapport, provide support and promote the business.
- Online Reputation Management: Helping clients manage and build a positive and accurate online reputation through review sites and local listings.
- Content Creation & Content Curation: Researching and creating or collecting quality content for the purpose of improving the quality and volume of clients’ websites and blogs.
- Google Analytics: Set-up, manipulate and utilize Google Analytics tool for day-to-day understanding of clients’ website performance, effectiveness of marketing and monthly reporting.
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to develop specializations within digital marketing realm as proficiencies grow. Long term relationships with clients in various industries and modalities will provide the opportunity to develop well rounded and diverse digital marketing skills and experience. There will be numerous opportunities for formal education and certifications including Google Partner certifications.
You should possess the following qualities/skills:
- Outstanding customer service; phone, email and interpersonal skills
- Troubleshooting proficiency
- Problem solving
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Desire to learn and grow
- Familiarity with social media, Google Analytics & Google AdWords
- Experience with HTML, WordPress and/or digital marketing a plus.
Technical Support/Help Desk Technician – Entry Level
Job Purpose: Provide technical support and solutions for client networks; troubleshooting various technological issues; assist in maintaining local infrastructure performance and monitoring
- Provide assistance to clients by identifying problems, researching options, and implementing solutions that fit the customer’s needs
- Troubleshoot/maintain client networking environments, servers, workstations, and applications
- Generate trend reports for monitors, logs, and other tracked events
- Deploy and maintain hosted mailboxes
- Deploy and maintain hosted websites
- Domain and DNS management
- Assist in troubleshooting/maintaining local networking environment, servers, workstations, and applications
- Maintain technical documentation of client and local infrastructure and configurations
Skills/Qualifications: Outstanding customer service; phone and interpersonal skills; integrity; troubleshooting proficiency; problem solving; Windows system administration; Help Desk experience; desire to learn and grow; familiarity with Active Directory infrastructure, Hyper-V, and networking fundamentals
Growth Opportunities: The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work on many different aspects of technology, from websites and databases (.NET/WordPress and SQL/MySQL) to all areas of a client/server environment (AD, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Firewall/NATing, and virtualization)
Like 270net on Facebook to learn about job openings as they become available!